Saturday, February 21, 2009

How To Make Mllions Through Birdnest Farming

I have known several individual had earned 5 figure income through Swiftlet ranching and it's residual. To see how they do this, you may viewing it at www.youtube.com and search 'Swiftlet Farming'.I must say before you invest your money, do some reading and research on this subject and be willing to take risk because successfull rate is only 35%.Just to let you know, I am very much involved and interested in this industry. When I was 16 years old I used to follow my father to collect bird'snest from a cave not far from my village. I have consumed the nest soup and I love the taste. Try it yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I lern something nnew and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every
    day. It will always be helpful to reaqd through content from other
    authors and use a little something from ther sites.


    Here is my homepage: online shopping best deals

    ReplyDelete