2. Register your processing premises with DVS & MOH for GMP/ VHM certification for ID number. Register via http://ebndvs.efoodpremise.gov.my/
4. One approved by CNCA then apply for export permit from Veterinary Department (RM10 per consignment). You need to attach supporting document. For Sarawak, get the permit from Forestry Department & pay the export permit RM50 per kg.
4. There is borang kastam to be fill which I think is for custom declaration purpose.
5. Finally get the health Cert from MOH.
6. Get your processing premises certified & licence.
Now you can export your valuable product to China, and I can tell you it is worth the trouble. The market potential in China is so huge. Go to China and study the market over there. You will never regret it believe me.